EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
Director of Organizational Development and Training
EaglePicher Technologies is currently looking for our Director of Organization Development and Training. Our Director of Organizational Development and Training will be responsible for developing and implementing the learning strategy. They will be responsible for driving an integrated compliance learning environment and talent development processes that emphasize a culture of learning and engagement.
The Director of Organizational Development and Training further ensures the quality performance and delivery of the company outputs and deliverables to serve customers both internal and external. This position will analyze the production and operational processes to ensure that training procedures adheres to proper guidelines and regulations.
- Work with cross functional teams to establish, review and monitor standards as well as the systems and processes for supporting business performance
- Oversee training/learning team and ensures that content and coordination is effective to meet the needs of Legal, Compliance, Quality, Regulatory, Operations, and HR
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to ensure meaningful and effective leadership development programs
- Manage and execute internal communications to ensure consistency and clarity in all team member communications
- Use business analysis, and consumer insights to provide understanding, direction, and guidance around key learning initiatives
- Partner with operational leaders to assess, design, deploy, measure, and evaluate learning/performance solutions and interventions
- Maximize learning technology to create a collaborative and engaging learning environment
- Partner with business leaders across the company to identify skill gaps, training opportunities and develop/deliver training solutions
- Design and deliver solutions that include a blended approach to learning such as coaching, experiential learning, distance learning and online learning
- Analyze, recommend, and deliver learning solutions for senior leaders to strengthen management skills
- Develop and manage department budget as needed.
- Utilizing relevant data, best practices and an innovative spirit, the Director will create and execute a strategy, resources and processes to move forward quality measures while fostering a culture of excellence
- Formulates strategies for improvement of quality and safety and monitors outcomes
- Implement key organizational metrics and employee development to achieve facility quality goals and objectives.
- Develop new training standards utilizing manuals to support the overall company and product strategy
- Direct activities of company-wide training staff and departmental activities to ensure product quality through best operational processes and practices
- Create and communicate an overall vision for training within the company, setting goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve these goals
- Communicate the company's training and Learning Management System to clients
- Create an environment conducive to continuous quality improvement and implements systems to nurture quality excellence
- Promote consensus and training throughout the company
- Focus quality training initiatives on a pro-active rather a reactive structure
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters degree preferred
- 10+ years of related experience required
- Knowledge of current and future trends/practices in learning and development
- Expertise in adult learning theories, systems thinking, change management models and organizational culture.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and strong knowledge with learning management systems
- Strong problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to challenge the obvious based on sound reasoning
- Consultative skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective vendor and client management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent project management skills and experience with proven success
- Strong attention to detail, systems, and processes
- High level of business acumen
- Dynamic leader with responsibility for an Enterprise learning agenda across core and functional areas.
- Interpersonal skills to guide employees and work with Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking to arrive at conclusions
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.