EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
PART TIME PROCESS ASSOCIATE
East Greenwich, RI
Are you looking for part time work, in a clean, comfortable team work environment? Are you looking to be part of a team that builds a product that makes a difference? Come help EaglePicher build cutting edge batteries that are being used to power the next generation of spacecraft, jets, and ships; WE ARE GROWING!
We are looking for part-time Process Associates to assist on our production line. Flexible hours are available, with the ability to work between 20-30 hours per week.
This is a great opportunities for retirees, students (over the age 18) or people seeking meaningful work around daycare hours.
To apply you must have your HS diploma / GED, pass a drug test and you must also be a US Citizen.
- Possess basic computer and math skills
- Ability to use hand and power tools as well as fixtures and molds
- Ability for repetitive work with small parts either under a magnifying glass or microscope
- Capable of handling delicate materials
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to perform task-specific operations such as, but not limited to: Perform mechanical assembly, potting and soldering applications, Assemble products in accordance with technical drawings, specifications, documents and/or blueprints, Conduct product testing utilizing specialized task specific equipment such as electronic volt meters, helium leak test equipment and/or digital X-ray systems, Process electrodes (clean tabs, sort for defects, assemble cells, activation, etc.), Equipment set-up and programming such as laser beam weld, Execute process procedures for all aspects of cell manufacture and/or assembly, Operate specialized task specific equipment such as winders, wrappers, filling systems, X-ray, stackers, welders, winders, activation systems, mixing, coating, calendaring, slitting and blanking equipment, surface grinders, etc., Perform product quality self-inspections, Collect and organize process and product data.
- Working knowledge and experience with manual and automated assembly equipment
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be reliable and dependable
- High School graduate or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs intermittently
- Good dexterity of hands
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.