EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
EaglePicher is looking for an experienced QMS Manager to continuously improve and drive the long term Quality Management System strategy throughout the company.
- Manage the EaglePicher QMS strategy and process across the entire organization
- Develop and execute strategic QMS roadmap based on corporate goals and company growth plan
- Lead a QMS team to support EPT's strategic business units (SBUs)
- Maintain company certifications to AS9100, ISO13485, and ISO9001 as applicable
- Manage and continuously improve critical QMS functions and procedures: Audits, Document Control, Quality Manual, CAPA
- Develop audit processes to insure compliance of quality system and drive resolution of findings
- Maintain QMS metrics and regular reporting of QMS continuous improvement status
- Resolve problems or non-compliances and provide accurate and thorough documentation of problem resolutions to internal and external customers
- Support customer audits and track external finding to resolution
- Establish strong relationships with customers and customer representatives to instill confidence of company capabilities
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-10 years experience in quality assurance, with at least 5 years experience in QMS as a manager or Quality leader
- Managed QMS processes across multiple sites
- Proven experience with AS9100, ISO13485, and ISO9001
- Experience with DoD and Govt contractors
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills required
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
10 paid holidays and PTO;
Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.